I've posted a few times on Instagram in this sherpa coat and have gotten so many questions about where it's from. I figured it would be best to dedicate a quick blog post to my newest winter staple piece for y'all along with a list of 5 random things that you don't really need to hear but I'm going to share anyway ;)
The Coat: H&M, y'all! Crazy, right? And super cheap. I'll link it here. It runs true to size! The pockets are my favorite part because they're really deep and warm-- all of the essentials fit in them, so no bag required if you're heading out.
- My favorite dish on the table at Thanksgiving this year was the brussels sprouts. My mom roasts them with pancetta, olive oil, and balsamic. They're not like the soggy cabbage-like brussels sprouts that you're imagining, instead, they're crunchy and freaking delicious.
- Favorite nicknames I hear from my peeps: Molly Mac, Mollzo, Molls, and the infamous Molls Balls
- I had acrylic nails for the past year in an effort to kick my ugly nail-biting habit. I got them removed last week and I'm already back to biting my natural nails whenever I'm nervous or super focused on something.
- I took the train home for Thanksgiving break and I forgot how much I love it. The tricky part is that I can only bring one bag with me, but for short trips, it's lovely.
- The only time I watch Netflix is when I'm cleaning or doing my hair and make-up. This means that I can never actually focus on the show enough to start something new so I end up only watching/listening to Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, and 90210. Someone start a petition to get One Tree Hill back on Netflix, please.
That's it for today! Short and sweet! xoxo